Fluorescin injection USP 20% w/v
It contains fluorescein sodium equivalent to Fluorescein 20%w/v. It is a sterile aqueous solution to use intravenously as a diagnostic aid.
- Pyrogen free.
- Preservative free.
- Reduced side effects.
- Safe and effective.
- Ophthalmic angiography.
- Angiography in diagnostic examination of the fundus.
- Evaluation of iris vasculature.
- Differentiate between viable and non viable tissue.
- To asses aqueous flow.
- Differential diagnosis of malignant tumors.
- Determination of circulation time and adequacy of the circulation.
Persons those who are hypersensitivity to any component of this preparations.
Available in sterile 3ml glass ampoule (pack of 10 ampoules per box).