Corneal Storage for 14 days.
- Easy evaluation of donor corneal tissue in Cornisol and other media.
- Simple to attach with all models of slit lamps.
- “All layers of the donor button can be seen clearly with precision. More importantly, this adapter allows serial examination of the donor button,thus giving the surgeon the luxury of a continued quality check till the time of the actual surgery” - Dr.Mano Ranjan Das, Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai
- “Excellent tool to assess the functional viability of the structures of the donor tissue” - Dr.Venkatesh Prajna, Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai
Corniview: Slitlamp Fixing Procedure:
- Loosen the screw and fix the clamp in the chin rest of the slit lamp.
Upon fixing the clamp, tighten the screw to keep it upright.
- Place the preservative media vial in the holder provided
- View of corneal button in Cornisol (seen by Slit lamp)
- Slit view of the same corneal button
Design conceived by :
Dr. Madhu Uddaraju, Srikiran Institute of Ophthalmology