Aurovue EV Gold
Aurovue EV gold is an IOL that addresses chromatic aberration, spherical aberration and potentially shield retina from short-wavelength light.
Aurovue EV Gold with yellow chromophore aspheric optic (negative spherical aberration), preloaded hydrophobic acrylic IOL made of highly bio-compatible hydrophobic acrylic polymer is different from other lens materials, because of it is optimum tackiness, which helps bind the IOL to the capsule.
It is also tested for mechanical properties such as compression force, optic tilt and decentration.
Features of AurovueEV Gold:
- Aurovue EV Gold yellow chromophore ability to filter harmful blue light mimics the filtering of a youthful adult's lens without effecting the circadian rhythm.
- Truedge technology: 360° Square Edge acts as a mechanical barrier for cell proliferation
- 0.1mm projection at the optic-haptic junction prevents cell migration even through the haptic
- Lower glass transition temperature (8°C) keeps the lens relatively flexible at lower temperature
- The Aurovue EV Gold lens has a lower refractive index of 1.47 and higher abbe number 55 versus other IOLs for a better optical clarity and to avoid chromatic aberration.
- Aurovue EV Gold has a force enduring haptic to fit in the capsular bag of various sizes.
Procedure for use
|Optic Diameter||6.00 mm|
|Overall Length||12.5 mm|
|Optic Design||Aspheric (Negative Aberration)|
|Haptic Design||Force enduring haptics|
|Square Edge||360° Square Edge|
|A Constant||118.7 (Optical) 118.4 (Ultra Sound)|
|ACD Value||5 mm|
|Diopter Range||10.0 to 15.0 in 1.0 D increment
15.0 to 25.0 in 0.5 D increment
25.0 to 30.0 in 1.0 D increment
|Delivery System||Disposable preloaded injector and cartridge for
2.8 mm incision (10.0 D to 25.0 D)
3.2 mm incisison (above 25.0 D) )
|Lens Material||Hydrophobic yellow acrylic|
|10% UV cut off||385 nm|
|Light Transmittance||More than 90%|
|Glass Transition Temperature||8° C|