(Sodium hyaluronate 1.6%w/v) High Cohesive Viscoelastic
Aurogel Plus 1.6% is a sterile, isotonic, pyrogen-free, high viscosity, high molecular weight of Sodium hyaluronate dissolved in a buffered physiological solution for intraocular application. Aurogel plus is manufactured from the high degree of purified raw material that are derived by fermentation process. It is a clear solution in a ready-to-use syringe.
|Concentration||16 mg/ml (1.6%)|
|Molecular weight||3 – 4 M Daltons|
|Osmolality||250 – 350 mOsm/Kg|
|pH||6.8 – 7.5|
|Viscosity (centipoise@25°C)||80,000 -1,50,000 cPs|
|Refractive index||1.335 – 1.339 at 25°C|
|Specific gravity||250 – 350 mOsm/Kg|
|Spectral transmittance||> 90%|
- During various steps of cataract surgery.
- Higher viscosity offers good expansion of the Anterior chamber.
- Biocompatible with aqueous humour and gives unimpaired visibility.
- Maintains capsular bag for foldable IOL implantation that is safe and easy.
- Allows to do consistent stress free capsulorhexis.
- Free from preservatives and can be easily removed at the end of surgery.
- Preserve corneal transparency throughout the surgery
- Cataract extraction.
- Intraocular lens (IOL) implantation.
- Corneal transplantation surgery.
- Glaucoma filtering surgery.
- Retinal attachment surgery.
Sterile I ml pre-filled glass syringes
For better performance store between 2° C – 8° C (35 - 47 F)
Refrigerated Aurogel plus should be kept at room temperature for 15 minutes before use.